Bockers & Pony Terms & Conditions
Placing An Order
Placement of an order constitutes entering into the terms and conditions set out in this section. Bockers & Pony will confirm your order by email. You will receive confirmation that your order has been processed and an electronic invoice. Bockers & Pony's agreement with you comes into existence once Bockers & Pony has confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received.
Redelivery Of a Gift
Please note that if our couriers need to redeliver the hamper due to recipient not being home on the delivery day or the incorrect delivery address and we are not able to leave at the door, a re-delivery fee will be charged. This cost is subject to the delivery area. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case.
Cancellation Of Orders
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Bockers & Pony immediately on 1300 502 340. Once payment for an order has been accepted, cancellation is at the discretion of Bockers & Pony.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Bockers & Pony if a gift has not been delivered. Upon notification, we will investigate and ensure that the gift is delivered and received.
Refunds will not be given for late delivery outside our stipulated delivery guarantees detailed in our Gift Delivery section. We will not be held liable for late delivery outside of our stated delivery commitment.
In the unfortunate event that a gift has been damaged through the delivery process, we will routinely replace the gift with a no-fuss attitude. Please call Bockers & Pony on 1300 502 340 or email us at email@example.com to organise for the replacement gift or damaged items to be re-sent.
In the event that you would not like a replacement gift or damaged items re-sent, we will refund the credit card used for the value of the total transaction or the value of the damaged items. We are committed to ensuring that your transactions with Bockers & Pony are processed with excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Bockers & Pony reserve the right to substitute a product temporarily not available for a product of equal or greater, quality and cost. This includes packaging and ribbon.
Sale of Liquor
NSW Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. We support the responsible service of alcohol. Packaged Liquor Licence No: LIQP770017305
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers can be redeemed on the bockersandpony.com.au desktop site.
- Vouchers are valid up to and including the Valid Until the date on the voucher.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
- When purchasing a gift, the full value of the voucher must be used and the outstanding balance paid by credit card
- Risk of loss for voucher passes to the recipient upon delivery or transmission to the recipient. bockersandpony.com.au is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- For your security, the voucher cannot be redeemed without the Voucher ID.
- We have the right to cancel vouchers and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed with bockersandpony.com.au
Fresh Gift Group Pty Ltd trading as Bockers & Pony
D4 3-29 Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe, NSW 2141, Australia